I took a somewhat indirect route to becoming a criminal defense lawyer,
but this background has served me well. Before going to law school, I
received my undergraduate degree in elementary and special education and
taught at an inner-city Philadelphia public school.
Experience on the Other Side
After law school, I accepted a job as a prosecutor in Miami, where I handled
thousands of cases, for allegations ranging from simple criminal traffic
offenses to emotionally-charged violent crimes and complicated fraud cases.
Since the beginning of 2011, I have practiced criminal defense exclusively,
and my past experience has been tremendously beneficial.
Focus on the Client
Our practice is focused squarely on our clients and it is, therefore, crucial
that we educate every client so they can make informed, intelligent decisions.
Likewise, it is essential to educate opposing counsel, the court, and
ultimately jurors, so that they understand our client's perspective.
At this firm, we evaluate success and failure entirely from the client's
point of view, and we are wholly dedicated to achieving the absolute best
Call our firm today at (305) 570-4439 to speak with Attorney McCrossen
Areas of Practice
- Florida, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2011
Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 2003
- Major: Elementary Education
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Criminal Procedure Rules Committee
Dade County Bar Association
- Criminal Courts and Professionalism Committees
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Past Employment Positions
- Assistant State Attorney, Miami-Dade County, Florida, 2007 - 2011
- Middle School Teacher, Penn Treaty Middle School, Philadelphia, PA. 2003 - 2004